We are happy to make the NSD Track an available resource for the NSD Team, guardians of NSD students, and residents who live in Newton County and Goodman, MO. An access card for the track can be obtained from our Central Office located at the Administrative Center. Come see us Monday through Friday from 8am - 4pm to complete the track access form and receive a card.
Here are some things to know about track access:
In order to keep our facilities in great shape for our students and community, we ask that cardholders read and follow the guidelines below.
- All cardholders must be at least 21 years of age and anyone under the age of 21 should be accompanied by an adult.
- Cardholders are welcome to use the track and bleachers. Please do not use the turf or end zone facility without consent from NSD administration.
- Water and other hydration drinks are welcome in the stadium, but as with all NSD facilities, alcohol and tobacco/vape products are not permitted.
- Soft sole shoes should be worn at all times.
- Please do not bring pets into the stadium.
- Cardholder access will be 24/7 in order to accommodate varying schedules. Please be mindful to not interfere with district or other organized events.
- Users will be given one access card free of charge. Replacement of a broken or lost access card will be $5.00 and the previous card will be deactivated. Users are permitted one active access card at a time.
- Should your card be lost or stolen, please contact NSD Central Office at 417.451.8600 to deactivate and replace your card.
- Cards will need to be renewed on a yearly basis.
- The stadium is under 24 hour surveillance.
- Please help us keep the stadium in its best shape by cleaning up after yourself/your guests.
For questions concerning access to the track or your card, please contact Tammie Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 417.451.8600.