Griffith Motor Company is looking for a thorough, responsible Detail Specialist who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to customers.
Detail Specialist Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed..
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver’s license with good driving record.
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
Apply in person at Griffith Motor Company, 1300 W. Harmony Street in Neosho.