Our Staffing Assistant role is an entry level position at an Onin Staffing branch. We are seeking an individual new to or interested in the staffing industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Answer incoming calls
- Greet visitors/applicants
- Conduct pre-employment processes, including but not limited to, contacting and interviewing applicants, running background checks and drug screens
- Assist with onboarding process, which includes new hire paperwork and I-9
- Perform administrative duties as needed which include printing, copying, scanning and faxing
- Ability to work in Monett and Neosho offices
- Ability to read client order and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, candidates, and the general public.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Onin Group is a privately held, national, staffing group comprised of Onin Staffing, Focus IT, Excelsior Staffing, A3 Solutions, and Momentum Capital Funding. We are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and feature the most sophisticated staffing industry technology and hiring practices available today. In spite of our size, we have maintained the highly personalized service, lean management structure and partnership mindset indicative of a smaller, less bureaucratic company.