Are you a reliable and fast-paced worker looking for an opportunity to work with some of the top industrial and manufacturing companies in your area? Let Onin Staffing help you to put your best foot forward!
Here at Onin Staffing we don’t define you by the length of your assignment. People are our business, so we need each other to survive and thrive. Whether you have worked with us for two days or two years, you are part of the team. In order to attract and retain the best talent there must be a win-win relationship—therefore, we offer a liberal vacation and holiday pay plan, robust healthcare benefits, bonus programs and even a scholarship for continuing education. But the true difference is in how we view our workforce. We believe that people are a responsibility, not a commodity. With Onin you are not a “temp"—you are a teammate. Contact us today!
· Following daily schedules and work orders
· Scanning bags of ingredients to ensure proper inventory levels
· Gathering and weighing pre-determined amounts of specific ingredients adhering to strict quality standards
· Fill ingredients into proper containers
· Entering data into internal computer system
· Gathering and stacking bags in proper patterns for shipments
· Performing quality checks
· General housekeeping
Specific qualifications for the role include:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Basic math calculation and computer skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to follow instruction
· Be able to lift 70 pounds repetitively
· Communication skills
· Must be able to pass background and drug screen
Full Benefits after 30 days!