Penmac Staffing is now hiring for experienced machinists who can run a variety of CNC mills and lathes and manual mills and lathes to enhance the productivity of a local machining facility. Successful candidates can independently build tooling from a blueprint using raw materials. Full time. Monday – Friday. $18.00 per hour. Some benefits available on day one. Expanded benefits upon hire.
- Translate the requirements of detailed part drawings (blueprints) into measurements for building tooling
- Perform proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories to be used on projects
- Use lathes and mills during completion of projects
- Ensure procedures are completed in accordance with company policies
- Follow all company safety protocols
- Extensive knowledge of machine maintenance and operation
- Must have own tools and tool box
- 2+ years' verified experience using manual mills and lathes plus CNC mills and lathes
- Evidence of education from a trade school or verified work history
- Must possess strong basic math and critical thinking skills
- Proven history of working with inspection gauges, calipers and micrometers
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work independently
- Be reliable and dependable
- Submit to a drug test and background check
Interested, qualified applicants must apply online at www.penmac.com Following the completion of the application, please call 417-781-1009 for an interview. Resumes may also be sent to: email@example.com.
The Penmac Staffing office is located at 3130 S. Wisconsin, Suite 2, Joplin, MO 64804.
About Penmac Staffing
Penmac Staffing provides free help finding a job, and an affordable health insurance option from DAY ONE of employment with Penmac. Penmac is 100% employee-owned and is an equal opportunity employer.