The Web Programmer/Analyst reports to the Technical Services Manager and is primarily responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining secure web-based interfaces to the existing administrative and student information system (Jenzabar EX) for use by faculty, students, staff, and alumni. The Web Programmer/Analyst works closely with the Information Systems team to insure quality and integrity of the college’s data. The Web Programmer/Analyst works with members of the Information Systems and Information Technology teams to provide high quality customer service and auxiliary support for the campus technology department.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Associate Degree with related work experience
- Basic networking and network protocols
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with students, other professionals, staff, vendors, and the public
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Previous experience using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System such as Jenzabar or SQL Based ERP
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with work experience
- Experience with Web Portals/CMS
- Experience with SQL RDBMS design
- IIS web server administration
Salary commensurate with education and experience, plus full fringe benefits including membership in the Public School Retirement System of Missouri, health and life insurance, and tuition waivers for dependents. To apply, send letter of interest, resume, transcripts, and employment application to Human Resources Office, Crowder College, 601 Laclede, Neosho, MO 64850 or email to HR@crowder.edu. Open until filled. Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay services at 711.