Infrastructure Specialist. The Infrastructure Specialist position provides computing-related services to Crowder College students and employees through effective day-to-day hands-on setup, operation, and maintenance of networking and server equipment, and OS and campus applications in a professional and high customer service environment. The position will provide advanced infrastructure support and participate in pursuit of the best technological solution for Crowder College.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Associate’s degree in related field plus two (2) years directly related work experience or five (5) years directly related work experience.
- IF no Associate’s degree in networking, candidate must posses Third Party Networking Certification (e.g.- Microsoft, VMware, CISCO or Linux) plus three (3) years of full-time related work experience.
- Ability to perform hardware and software repairs.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and remain calm during frequent interruptions.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees, students, and the public.
- Ability to handle confidential material judiciously.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures, regulations and policies.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to take direction and ensure timely and accurate task completion.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision or as part of a team, as required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel to remote campuses as needed.
Preferred Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Associate’s degree in related field
- Advanced Switch and Router Management Experience
- Advanced Server Administration
Salary commensurate with education and experience, plus full fringe benefits including membership in the Public School Retirement System of Missouri, health and life insurance, and tuition waivers for dependents. To apply, send letter of interest, resume, transcripts, and employment application to Human Resources Office, Crowder College, 601 Laclede, Neosho, MO 64850 or email to HR@crowder.edu. Open until filled. Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay services at 711.