The Evening Custodian provides custodial services to college facilities. Working hours are generally early afternoon through evening, adjustment of hours may occasionally may be required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of one year related work experience.
- Knowledge of general cleaning procedures and equipment.
- Physically able to push/run high speed buffing and carpet cleaning equipment, climb ladders, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines.
- Ability to plan, implement, and coordinate assigned responsibilities effectively.
$9.45 per hour plus full fringe benefits including PEERS retirement, health and life insurance, and tuition waivers for dependents. Send letter of interest, resume and employment application to Human Resources, Crowder College, 601 Laclede, Neosho MO 64850, or email HR@crowder.edu. Open until filled. Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri Relay Services at 711