The Custodial Supervisor provides custodial services to college facilities; schedules and supervises custodians, custodial work-study and student workers; and coordinates with Director of Physical Plant to ensure all custodial needs are met.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of two years of related work experience;
· Physically able to push/run high speed buffing and carpet cleaning equipment, climb ladders, and lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines.
- Ability to plan, implement, and coordinate assigned responsibilities effectively.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Supervisory experience
$10.97 per hour plus full fringe benefits including PEERS retirement, health and life insurance, and tuition waivers for dependents. Send letter of interest, resume and employment application to Human Resources, Crowder College, 601 Laclede, Neosho MO 64850, or email HR@crowder.edu. Open until filled. Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri Relay Services at 711