Admissions Counselor - Neosho
Admissions Counselor - Neosho
Essential Duties: Responsible to meet certain enrollment goals set forth by the university, department, and supervisor.
Helps organize, set-up and participate in receptions and special events designed to attract new students.
Makes contact by text, telephone, e-mail and in person with potential students each week throughout the recruitment cycle.
Provides report and tracking of recruiting activities to supervisor.
Assists students with academic, financial aid and enrollment questions.
Assists the Admissions Office with daily duties related to recruitment and admission of all categories of students.
Assists with the budget process.
Serves on university committees as designated.
Education, Experience, and Licenses:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university required.
- Related Experience In Higher Education Preferred.
- Must have valid Driver's License and ability to meet insurance requirements for driving.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, students, faculty, staff, members of the public, and/or Board of Governors.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must have proven excellent public speaking skills.
- Requires the ability to use small office equipment, including copy machines or multi-line telephone systems.
- Requires the ability to use computers for data entry.
- Requires the ability to use computers for word processing and/or accounting purposes.
- Requires the ability to make recommendations that affect the budget.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above job profile does not include all essential and nonessential duties of this job. All employees with disabilities are encouraged to contact Human Resources to review and discuss the essential and nonessential functions of the job. An employee with a disability can evaluate the job in detail to determine if she/he can safely perform the essential function of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Education Training
Apply online at https://www.healthcarejobsite.com/jobs/search?id=871410983&aff=16AE119E-722C-4962-8098-083243C4FF3F&rgv=3&iaj=n&ot=y