- Support the operations department
- Update operations team on changes and updates
- Plan drivers on daily loads and trailers
- Update and maintain computer
- All other tasks as assigned
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be thorough and have great organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle multi-functions
- Knowledge of office functions
- Ability to work proficiently and efficiently in a timely manner
- Highly detail oriented
Work Environment: Operations Floater duties operate in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, scanners, phones, copiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Physical Demands: Operations Floater duties require the ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. It may also require walking primarily on a level surface for certain periods of time as well as reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and typical hours of work are Sunday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Overtime and on call rotation may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
This job will require you to pass a background check.
Apply online at https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Certified-Express,-Inc./jobs/Operation-Floater-071b8bc557622d60?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvcOk4YMNjXHuyK2x3bhmH7aDv-L7pbT09ArKV6t-QisyQ0CsXm8AqYNSAdgZu-XOlw&tk=1da9s48mchnkq804&adid=260924490&vjs=3