BUILD YOUR FUTURE AT TWIN OAKS CABINETS!
Are you career-minded? Do you have a strong work ethic and take great pride in always doing your best? Would you like to work for a solid company that truly values your drive, skills, and your efforts? If so, Twin Oaks may have just the position for you!
• Ability to read and understand shop drawings.
• Familiar with common woodworking materials and tools.
• Knowledge of woodworking machinery and safety
• Able to stand, crouch, bend for duration of shift.
• Reliable, punctual and strong work ethic.
• Values team members and is responsive to coaching.
Benefit package includes: competitive salary, paid holidays, paid vacation, quarterly profit sharing, and healthcare benefits.
APPLY ONLINE by visiting our website.