Twin Oaks Custom Cabinets is seeking talented cabinet installers to join our team. The preferred candidate will have previous carpentry, cabinet, or residential construction experience. If you are career-minded, have a strong work ethic, take great pride in always doing your best, and you’re looking for a solid company that truly values your drive, your skills, and your efforts, Twin Oaks may be the perfect fit for you!
- Install cabinetry, trim, and hardware.
- Operate saws, drills and other common woodworking tools
- Lift and carry heavy items
- Able to stand, crouch, and bend for long periods of time.
- Read, understand, and interpret shop drawings.
- Accurately take measurements and cut pieces to size
- Reliable, punctual and strong work ethic.
- Value team members and responsive to coaching.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
Benefit package includes:
Competitive Salary, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Quarterly Profit Sharing, 401K, and Healthcare Benefits.