Do you enjoy working in a team environment with team members who are committed to providing outstanding member service? Are you passionate about serving your community in order to make a difference for as many people as possible? If you answered yes to both of these questions, Service 1 Federal Credit Union may have an opportunity for you!
Service 1 Federal Credit Union is seeking a knowledgeable, detail-oriented and motivated Head Teller (full-time). Applicants should exude a positive, courteous and professional attitude. Essential functions include:
Oversee the daily operations of the MSR area, coach MSRs in the efficient and accurate handling of member needs, monitor and evaluate MSR performance, provide training to the MSR team, serve as vault teller, maintain various systems (ATM, night deposit, etc.) ensure adherence to various policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Experience in financial institutions preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to represent Service 1 FCU in a professional manner
- Ability and desire to lead and supervise others
- Ability to analyze and research information to determine a solution
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of industry and regulatory compliance practices
- Knowledge of Credit Union products and services
- Flexibility in work assignments