Under general supervision and following established policies and procedures as well as all applicable banking laws and regulations, including BSA and AML, provides a variety of customer service functions, including product referrals and meeting Banking Center Associate Standards. Provide exemplary customer service. Process a variety of financial transactions in a timely and accurate manner. Maintain security of assigned cash, balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash totals.
**ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
- Accountable for representing the bank in a courteous and professional manner; knowledgeable of 5 Winning Ways of Customer Service and implements on a daily basis. Meets or exceeds Secret Shop score expectations. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
- Has a basic working knowledge of and routinely refers customers to appropriate Great Southern services and products. Meets or exceeds referrals expectations. Consistently and accurately uses CRM program. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
- Responsible for balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash totals. Responsible for locating any cash differences and ensuring that they are properly documented and reviewed. Meets or exceeds balancing expectations. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
- Processes all transactions efficiently and accurately. Meets or exceeds POD error expectations. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer account information, security alarm codes, and general codes used within the facility. Ensures effective implementation of bank security policies and procedures, and attends annual BSA and Security training. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
- Ensures full compliance with and implementation of all bank policies and procedures. Is familiar with and has working knowledge of appropriate banking regulations. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
- All other special projects, reports and duties as assigned. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
- **EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE**
Mental alertness and adaptability to office and field area work routines. Equivalent to four years high school or GED, with particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus 0 to 6 months related experience or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Great Southern Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, treating all candidates and employees equitably without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm; Rotating Saturday 8:00am- 12:00pm
- **ADDITIONAL INFORMATION**
Successfully complete a new teller training class passing the final test with a 90% or better score. A valid motor vehicle operator’s license and/or the ability to travel to training sites and other banking center locations are required.
- **WORKING CONDITIONS**
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, occasionally pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
Total Hours: 20
Job Grade: 3
Great Southern Bank is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. You may request accommodations by phone at 1-800-749-7113 or by email at HumanResourcesemail@example.com.
Apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1f4ddea1-a440-47f1-b6ad-7e89bd54df6e&jobId=293333&lang=en_US
Seniority Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Full-time