Secretary for Crowder College-Cassville Campus, 20 hours per week. Provides services to staff and students, acts as the bookstore liaison in coordination with the Neosho campus, and performs tasks for Director as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year related work experience.
- Well developed spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry and word processing.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and office filing systems.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and remain calm during frequent interruptions.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees, students and the general public.
- Ability to handle confidential material judiciously.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds (boxes of books).