We are looking for a competent Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
Qualified candidates are a reliable professional with strong business acumen and an ability to demonstrate personal accountability in prioritization, efficient utilization of resources to ensure an appropriate return on investment.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- 2 + yrs. Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- 1 + yrs working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- 5+ yrs. fulltime employment history.
- High School Diploma is required and some college is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., bend, stretch, sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Flexibility to work longer hours during all audits and peak production times of the year.
- Exhibits strong leadership skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Ability to keep an organized and efficient workspace
- Is able to read, interpret, and explain sales and inventory reports.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrates the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Manages time effectively
- Works well without direct supervision.
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to lift and move inventory.
- Understanding of Wireless technology is desired, network and computer troubleshooting experience a plus.
- Must be familiar with excel, word and have the ability to learn in house software.
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain cooperative working relationships.
Inventory Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day operations of the warehouse.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Use ERP software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, etc.
- Attend daily meetings with prepared reports
DISCLAIMER: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer for any employee or applicant, irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic. All employees must be authorized to work in the United States. We are a drug-free work environment. Employment with the Company is contingent on the successful completion of a drug test, reference check, and MVR check.
Apply online at https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=93f0736d4463bd00&l=Neosho%2C+MO&tk=1da9t525mhnkq803&from=web&vjs=3